We are a team that loves to solve problems. The core of our DNA is to build solutions around problems that we believe are worth solving through technology. However, what differentiates us is the foundation and premise of our solution. The solutions we deliver are tailored for simplicity and speed but are architectured in a way that spans multiple industries and varied use-cases. To strengthen this belief, we work with a set of core values which drive us.
Introduction to our product:
We have a SaaS platform called FeetPort which can be used by anyone to create a quick and easy survey/data collection format on the web. After creation it is immediately available on the mobile app.
The people using the mobile app can then use the application to meet customers, vendors, clients and collect various kinds of information.
We now have 1000s of templates to choose from like lead generation, lead fulfilment, customer onboarding, customer feedback, customer tagging, vendor audit, customer survey, vendor onboarding, vendor kyc and many more.
We are looking for a qualified Android developer to join our app development team. You will be working with our engineers/ developers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile application features. If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As an Android developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Firebase, RealmDB
- Knowledge of MVP / MVVM
- Knowledge of Kotlin is good to have
- Sound knowledge of Android Activity life-cycle and different applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Design and build advanced applications for Android platform
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Improving application performance, optimization for loading times
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Experience consuming and/or designing REST APIs
- Developing android mobile application by understanding the requirements given by clients.
- Understanding the requirement specification for the product
- Building and Designing advanced Android applications for Android platform.
- Cross-functional team collaboration to design, define and ship new features
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining Android Applications
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Play Store
- In-depth knowledge of Java/Kotlin
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Skills - Android, Android Studio, SDK, Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes, Kotlin.