Dhwani Rural Information Systems is a Start-up that is bridging the gap between the social sector and technology. It has grown exponentially in the last three years. Our Company is a development-oriented technology organization with a vision to provide affordable, integrated and smart ICT tools for organizations working at BoP level. We act as a catalyst for not for profit
& for profit social enterprises in India by providing technological support in streamlining the organization’s process with the help of open source tools from the backend & an application layer built on top of it with an interactive user interface. We work in the area of design, technology & market linkages. In the product portfolio we have data collection, data analytics and information dissemination as the core offerings. Our vision is to develop Affordable, Integrated and Intelligent Information and Communications Tools.
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in the Frontend Developer field. Be a part of a vibrant, rapidly growing tech enterprise with a great working environment. As Frontend Developer, you will be closely working with our engineers to ensure the system consistency and improve your experience.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant, and efficient systems.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Angular (4 and above)
- Responsive and Mobile Design
- Cross-Browser Development
- Problem Solving Skill
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git /Mercurial / SVN)
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- B-Tech-IT/M-Tech -/MBA- IT/ BCA /MCA or any degree in the relevant field