MMF Infotech is a rare platform where Talent meets Technology to deliver highly competitive solutions and services to small to mid-size businesses. Our service areas are web design and development, mobile application development, digital marketing and range of back-office services. The company provides services to USA, UK, UAE, and other countries. The company is incorporated in the year 2011. MMF provide solutions and services which promise multidimensional business growth to our clients, with our exceptional expertise in web design and development, mobile application development, Digital Marketing, and Back Office Support & Services. MMF Infotech is based in Boston, USA; Indore, India and Jaipur, India. MMF Infotech has a worldwide reputation for delivering innovative e-commerce solutions and services with complete end to end support on time and on budget.
Are you a highly experienced, ambitious PHP Developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more? We are looking for a motivated PHP Developer to come join our fast paced, fun and rewarding agile team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 1.5-3 years.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- Knowledge of Third Party API's, such as Twilio, QuickBlox, Google maps, etc.
- Understanding of Payment gateways such as Stripe, PayPal, SquareUp, etc.
- Knowledge/Understanding of Embedded Web application UI and concept development skill & Testing.
- Good Understanding of WordPress and its Plug-ins.
- Experience of Website and software Development based on Core PHP with any of the CM & Framework.
- Experience of all phases of web based application or software life cycle including requirements, development, design & coding.
- Experience in Client interaction and interfacing
Note: Due to COVID-10 lockdown, we are working and hiring remotely. All interview rounds would be
scheduled over the Audio or Video calls (Skype, whatsapp, etc).